Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pandora, Prom, Mini-Rant, and Respect

So Pandora Internet Radio is pretty much freaking awesome. I've got a Muse station and it's pretty much amazingness.

Prom is this Saturday. I've already got a tux and a date and everything. It's not really a big deal to me. All we'll do is eat some food, watch a hypnotist screw with people, and dance. After-Prom is much better. That's when you have the real fun without your stinking tux and crap. And I also suck at dancing. *nods*

Reading my the book that my girlfriend sent me, Deep Secret. It's pretty good. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, enough to recommend it to other people.

Had an idea for a story yesterday, about an architect describing how he sees cities, flowers, and people in love. :P May try to develop it more fully later. Probably won't get to it tonight, because I probably have to go to church. I don't really mind that, but we always arrive an hour early and stay an hour late because my sister does things with the youth band. The hour early isn't the part I mind,cause my mom and I always go to a coffee shop. It's the hour after, sitting there in the car waiting for her to get out, that really bugs me. It's too dark to read or write, you just sit there and wait. If we went and did stuff I wouldn't mind it near as much. But, oh well.

Looking at some haikus in preparation for Friday night's renga spree. I'm pretty pumped about it. All of us are decent poets, but there's one of us (not me) who's really freaking good with poetry and writing as a whole. I've been wanting to work with him for a while, so this is a welcome opportunity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment