Monday, April 13, 2009

Graduation and Collabs

I can't wait to graduate already. At this point, we're just sitting around not caring, dealing with teachers who really don't care either. All we want are our diplomas so we can freaking leave.

Lord of All Horses is plodding along. It takes forever to get me to sit down and work on it, but once I get started I can really get going.

I started a new collab with someone. It'll be a little short story about a girl with a magic key that opens a door to a world where it's always twilight on a summer's evening. Sounds nice. But, like with all magic, there's a price for it. :P

Collabs are awesome, I've decided. Cause you can bounce ideas off of your partner, and help them help you help them. Basically tag team writing is amazing to me. I find I can do it rather well, due to the fact that I have an insane ability to work on three to four projects at one time. It's awesome.

Finished Fellowship of the Ring, starting on the Two Towers when I can get home and get my copy. I love high fantasy like this, though I need to find some besides Tolkien and *shudders* Paolini. I'm thinking George R.R. Martin next.

No comments:

Post a Comment