Friday, November 27, 2009

A Short Update

Got the web serial, titled Hooves, started. Also keeping up with Mercy of the Void still. All in all, writing is going well for me.

Got so many projects floating around it's not even funny. I'm holding off on A Feast of Specters for a while. The plot isn't fully formed in my mind like I would want it to be, so I'm going to let it stew for a bit.

Feeling good about Hooves already. There was a side character that someone help me think up yesterday, and today that person came up and asked, "Hey, can I totally write a story about her origin and stuff?" And so I was all, "Sure, why not?" I feel flattered when someone chooses to add to something that I'm creating like that. Provided that what they're adding meshes well, of course. I'm not too much of a stickler about that sort of thing, but I still like for things to be all non-conflicting and stuff.

Anyways, I went ahead and wrote out what will be the second update for Hooves this evening. I'm going to stick to my schedule though and not post it until next week. If I work ahead like this for a day or so, I figure that I'll have something to fall back on if come finals I am really too busy to do anything regarding it. Which could very well happen. I'm not going to make a bet that I'll just cruise through studying, not by a long shot.

So, again, writing is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment