Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaNo

The Engine Driver by The Decemberists is pretty good. It mentions writers and things, so of course it has a good point to it. :)

Going to do NaNo. I'm going to try to write the first book in my epic, if for no other reason than I need a very good reason in order to get it out. NaNo tends to make people move along very quickly in their writing, and this is something that I need just so that I can get started. :P

It is fun to try to plan it all out, and to help others plan it out. I'm doing that right now. Someone's trying to make an alternate history where America got it's independence much later, and I suggested that there should be a massive war between Mexico and Britain that resulted in the dropping of an alchemaic atomic bomb. He likes that idea. Haha.

1 comment: