Sunday, October 18, 2009

Return to the Annual Random Sunday Post

Good night, I must update this thing better. Lol. Less school work, plzkthx?

Really, I have been getting into my schoolwork. This is good though. Usually I tend to procrastinate and stuff. But this time, I'm actually reading ahead with stuff and whatnot. Hopefully this sticks, and I don't become some kind of horrible person by the end of the semester anyway, slacking off and stuff. Haha.

Many new story ideas floating around. Am editing/writing more on An Iron Sea, would be editing more on Hearts in the Sea if I hadn't left the flash drive it's on all the way back in Oklahoma. I shall persevere through that. Perhaps rewrite it? Haha. Am also revising/adding to an older story called The Deep, that was about a selkie. I've neglected that one for maybe over a year, and so now I am trying to see if it can go anywhere.

Math is hard. And, I've gotten to the point where I'm so frustrated with it that I'm checking in with a psychologist later this week, to try to determine if I could possibly have a learning disorder. This first meeting though, will be an interview. So, I will be asked all these lovely questions and things. What joy. And, it means I will have to go out amongst people. This is hard for me, mostly because I've worked behind a checkout counter and know how ugly people can be. No offense to any people out there, it just happens like that.

But, I shall persevere, as always, haha.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment