Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Editing! and Sending Off! Yay!

So.

There are peeps out there who are all "Conrad, send things off so they can get published." And I was all, "No, I suck forever," for the longest time.

But, I had a talk with someone the other night. The talk was about other things, but the gist of it was that I need to stop degrading myself and my abilities, since it gets me absolutely nowhere, and to stand up and actually be a man. And, that person was right.

So, I will start sending out my good stories to good magazines so they can try to get published. I'm going to edit up quite a few of them and get them into good working order. I have a great many stories that could be publishable. I've just got to devote some good ol' time and effort into them.

Can't wait for this Friday. My Marine Sciences class is going out into this flats area, where it doesn't get more than waist deep. There is a possibility that there might be some octopi there. This will be very cool, seeing as how an octopus is one of the coolest animals ever, in my opinion. And I've never seen one in real life. I will try to get ahold of a waterproof camera, and get a picture for you guys if we do see one. So, if I see one, you will see that I have seen one :P

1 comment:

  1. Yay for sending for publishing! Yay!

    And, octopi are creepy. o.O

    ReplyDelete