Wednesday, August 19, 2009

General Craziness

Wow, I really need to keep up with this. :P

I don't know what's worse, the fact that I haven't updated this since the first of August, or the fact that An Iron Sea has only gone from 17k to 23k in that amount of time. I'll get it done though. I would like to finish it before I head off to college on the first of September. That way I'll have the entire eight hour plane flight to start something new. :P

Started following the #amwriting chat on Twitter yesterday. It's really great. Not only am I getting more great links to awesome writers' stuff, but I'm starting to use Twitter for actual social networking, it's original function. I know, crazy, right? But yeah, it's been something worthwhile. I even had one of the more prominent twittering writers, @johannaharness, give me a compliment on an article I wrote for Triond. So, if anyone actually reads this, go give her some much needed love. She also sticks around and is generally helpful with the #amwriting chat, so give her the props she deserves.

I am generally excited for the return of John Simms as the Master on Doctor Who. I loved the three episode arc he was in during the third season, and can't wait to see him again.

Later.

-Conrad RIce

No comments:

Post a Comment