Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Work Stuff and Collab

Work is the pits. Especially since it interferes with my writing life so much. I try to write at work, on my breaks and whatnot. But in doing so I have discovered that my car is the one place I cannot actually write very well at. Who knew. And when I get home, I'm usually too tired to think about writing, unless I already said I would do something for someone. So yeah, fun times. But maybe with the loss of school I'll have more time to write during the day. That will be good.

I'm finally getting the opportunity to do a collaboration with that one guy from Oregon. What we'll do is sit down and create a situation, two people in conflict, and then write two separate stories from the point of view of each person. It will allow us to still work together while keeping our own individual styles apart. This is good for him because he doesn't think his last collaboration turned out all that well. I want him to be good with this as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment