Friday, May 15, 2009

Centaurs and Collaborations

So, centaurs are still on the brain. However, I think I've found a couple of fantasy worlds where I can place them comfortably. One is set in a time period similar to the pre Civil War United States. The other one is a somewhat stock fantasy world, where there is a centaur warlord who acts as a messianic figure for them.

Working on a collaborative romance novel set in that first world, about a rich daughter of a Judge of a nation called The Affiliation that falls in love with her centaur servant. It's coming along rather nicely, though slowly. That's good though. I'm writing it with my girlfriend, see, and we both want to pour our best into it and make it something we will want to publish.

I seem to want to do a lot of collaborative works lately. I think it stems from me having so many ideas all running around in my head, and wanting to churn all of them out at once. Having an extra person there to help take some of the weight off allows me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment