Sunday, May 17, 2009

Frozen Coffee

Dark and white chocolate frozen coffee is really good. I get this drink called a Black and White at a Davinci's on Sunday morning. It's really good. This morning, I'm wearing a nice shirt and slacks and a tie, and sitting drinking it, and feeling really sophisticated. The thing is, when I feel sophisticated, I start feeling like James Bond. Now I have an urge to drive an Aston Martin and carry a Walther P99.

Graduate on Tuesday. That will be rather interesting. Have an easy schedule this week. That will also be interesting. I told my manager I'm no longer in school after Tuesday, but she still scheduled me on Thursday and Friday like I was, from 4 to 12 in the afternoon. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering why she went ahead and did it like that. Oh well.

Been working out the logistics of going up to New York for August, to see my girlfriend. And, in doing so, I discovered something. Plane tickets are freaking expensive. It's probably going to suck up all the money that I make over the summer just to get a roundtrip one. But I it will be worth it. I have faith in it, in her.

Ironing out more stories. This will be an editing week, minus finishing the last story I have to write for a contest on Young Writer's Society, and adding a bit more to a collaboration that I'm doing. I need to tweak a lot of things in some stories, to get them ready to throw out into the wide world of e-zine publishing. Also, I'll have an opportunity to think up a ton of new ideas. I'm starting to assemble lots of just little snippets and things in one of my notebooks, and it's approaching the status of a bible to me. It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment