Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Sunday Morning Post

That contest for YWS is finished up. I'm now just eagerly awaiting the results. The person who runs it is kind of busy, so I'm not expecting a result this week. But I'm still very excited.

Hereis a resource that a couple of friends recommended to me. It's a really helpful database that you can use to find a market for your work. Check it out. It's awesome.

Gotten my story-writing groove back on. I've set up an alternate universe called the Nightwatchmanverse, It's a future set in the aftermath of a nuclear war, with humanity evolving into another form of life and being watched over by an old weather AI. I've got two stories in this setting so far, and am working on a third. Also have a story about a man who wakes up in a different universe every morning. And one about a kid who hunts the servants of animal spirits, basically. There's a lot more to that last one, but you'll have to read it to get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment